Wednesday, March 25, 2026

March 25, 2026

 More free CERPs!


Nourishing Futures: An IBCLC Gift for you

4th March 2026 – 27th March 2026 

CERPs Approval PP202610: Total hours 3.5

Total CERPS allocated: 2.75L CERPs 0.75E CERPs

Registrations for this webinar will close Friday March 27th - Don't miss out, register NOW

Join Breastfeeding Conferences in celebrating IBCLC Day 2026 with a free webinar designed to thank you for your dedication to mums and babies. This special event is our gift to you—3.5 hours of enriching education, worth 3.5 CERPs, featuring expert speakers on critical topics in lactation care.

Speakers include: Nicole Bando, Jimi Francis and Ashley Robinson

This webinar is an opportunity to refresh your knowledge, connect with fellow IBCLCs, and celebrate the impact of your work. Don’t miss this chance to learn from leading experts—register now and join the celebration!

A call to action: Healthcare professionals to become independent of the commercial milk formula industry

Nicole Bando

IBLCE Content Outline (VII) VII. Clinical Skills 

Lactation, nutrition, and the first 1000 days: Building a healthier future

-Jimi Francis

IBLCE Content Outline (I, V, VII)

I Development & Nutrition V Psychology, sociology & Anthropology VII. Clinical Skills 

The microbiome and human milk: What IBCLCs need to know

Ashley Robinson

IBLCE Detailed Content Outline: (I, V, VI, VII)I Development and Nutrition

V Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology, VI Techniques. VII Clinical Skills

REGISTER HERE

TB Information