Travel Claims Memo
As stated previously, all employees are responsible for keeping their own personal log of travel information to support audit requests from the Canada Revenue Agency. This information will not be provided by the employer.
It is very important that these travel logs DO NOT contain client names or personal information other than the home address and a general purpose for the visit.
- For each motor vehicle used for employment purposes provide the make, model, year, license plate number as well as a copy of the purchase or leasing agreement.
- If you are claiming motor vehicle expenses for more than one vehicle, you must provide a separate breakdown for each vehicle used.
- In order to support employment use of your vehicle, provide a log book confirming the following information:
- The total kilometers you drove in the tax year;
- The total kilometers you drove for employment purposes;
- The date, the destination from and to, and the purpose of each trip.
- Note: Travel to and from your place or area of employment is considered to be personal travel.
- Do not send your records or receipts with your return, but keep them in case the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) asks to see them. If you do not keep the necessary information, CRA may reduce your claim.
Completed T2200 forms will be distributed by Payroll to the employee’s home department at the end of February each year. T2200’s for eligible employees who have terminated employment or are on leave will be mailed to the home address on file.
KF Updates
There were a few great questions after the last Kid's First email. Jesse has responded.
- Do we do the IHBQ on surrogate moms or those who are placing their babies for adoption?
We keep stats on reasons for “missed” IHBQs. We do track IHBQs that are missed because of surrogacy or adoption. So, no need to complete, but please mark the reason for not completing.
- In your email you stated “For example, I would love to hear from staff why they do or do not ask the optional question on page 1 about “aboriginal descent”. Is this an assumption? I don’t know that the nurses aren’t asking this question. There is nowhere to note that they are not of ‘aboriginal decent’ if they say ‘no’. I would imagine its being asked the majority of the time, unless we recognize that it would be very culturally inappropriate (ie the client is a new Canadian).
I guess I am making an assumption because there are many IHBQs that come in without the question marked, but the family name would most likely indicate indigenous ancestry and/or they are living on reserve. Again, the language is outdated. As you said in question 3, we often see the IHBQ will come back ticked and a note that says Metis. I would think when this form was created there was more emphasis on defining “aboriginal” as someone with status. But I think there is a much more open definition in 2025. I think it is very valid to tick aboriginal ancestry for status, non-status, Metis, etc. as the family identifies themselves.
- When we ask if the client is of indigenous descent, we often hear them identify as Metis. Is it appropriate to write their Metis number in the box?
I don’t think there is any reason to gather a treaty number or a Metis number. There is no entry field for this number in our current database, and so I would say it is irrelevant
I hope this helps to clarify some of your questions. I appreciate KF's openness to dialogue, and as Jesse stated in the previous email - they are so grateful for the work that we do and so pleased with our commitment to responding to the feedback they offer. If additional questions come up, please pass them my way and I will send them on.
Work Safe!
Our work environment is unpredictable. Taking that extra minute to ensure that we are in good body alignment when performing tasks is SO important. Remember your TLR! Often, its when we are rushing, or already tired that we move in an unnatural way and end up injuring ourselves.
- Reaching from the front seat into the back seat of your car.
- Extending your reach beyond comfort to do blood work.
- Overloading a backpack with supplies
- Trying to carry additional equipment in one trip
Stretch as needed, re adjust positioning or pull over to retrieve a chart from the back seat. In the end, the few minutes that you save will not benefit anyone if you injure yourself. You are the most valued resource & we need everyone healthy! 💖
Rachael Says!!
A new addition to our weekly updates is this section where Rachael gets to have a voice 😀
Instead of using several alcohol wipes to clean the white cards, the blue spray bottle (appropriately labeled) is now filled with rubbing alcohol. Please spray the card and QUICKLY wipe with a tissue. This will make Rachael happy.... we want Rachael to STAY happy.

